Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Mmmm... Mmmm... Chalk

I Love Chalk. When you mix chalk and friends well a lot of fun happens.

Some friends and I/Me/whatever is proper grammer, have hung out tonight and yesterday night. Well each night has been topped off with a piece of amazing. They got awesome idea to go and draw on a round a-boot with chalk. I thought that it was pretty much brilliant. It was way fun and it made me realize that it doesn't matter what I'm doing, just as long as I'm with friends then I'll be ok. It'll like that with movies too. I went to go see How to Train Your Dragon by myself and it was kinda good. Then I went with friends and it was loads better. Like 50 Times better. So much better that you wouldn't believe how much better. I really like it, especially when I'm kinda hyper. It's fun that way.

Not much of a post and I know... EARLY but I'm up and I can post something right?

Signing Out
Matt

No comments: