Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Longest title you'll ever see in this blog about nothing really. More like a blog inside a Blog and a title. I wonder how many characters I get to put a title. This is really long. It's like just as long as I am tall. Kinda weird to think about. It's not short or anything and this goes on for ever. Are you really going to read all of this? Cause it's more like a waste of your time to really read and try to understand all this. Snorkel. See I can do it too. The walls are white and the ceiling is white. My bed is white. I'm white. Man... I need to paint something... I choose the carpet. Or Pichachu What ever comes first in the line of my mind. Man. I wonder if all this will post. It's like a Title Blog. It's probably going to be just as long as the post. Or as me tall. Man, I'm running out of things to type. If two dogs are running as speed of 10 MPH and they are going to collide. How many people are going to die in the plane crash right next to them? Answer me that Math Teachers. Ok, this is a really long title. I really expected it to just randomly cut off halfway through a sentence about 10 years ago. But it didn't. So I'll keep typing till it does or until I annoy myself so much that i'll stop... . . . . Woah that took a lot of space and it still isn't down. I wonder how many people will read this. If you read this Leave a comment that says the one random word that I put way earlier back. If you get it right I'll send you a Doritos bag or something. Something cool. But since only like one person looks at this anyways... I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Oooo I just realized I probably have a bunch of random one word things in this ahem.. "Title" Good luck Guess away. Hopefully it's not too obvious cause I really want this Doritos bag. Thursday is my favorite day ( For this week and while I go to school cause it's basically the weekend for me now) looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg Ahem... "Title" I guess i'll just name this one Ahem... "Title" ok sooo I guess Signing out of this Ahem... "Title" Matt

July 1st,
July 2010
1st, 2010
July
1st
2010

Moving on,

Hey guess what... today is July 1st of 2010. Yeah, Pretty epic. I'm counting down to just about 34 days. What about you? What are you counting down to?

*Listens (Just like all the kid cartoons)*

That's a great one.

Now we go off to save the doritos. As a flying Hawk (Doritos Link) I'd say look at it and read and watch it be amazing like 20 and a half times in a row for 20 years. So don't worry. You've got a lot of time to watch it over 20 years. Better get started.


Well, now lets say i'm sitting in my room being bored. Lets just pretend I'm writing a post that will be view by round about 5 people. Maybe 10 if each of the 5 look at it twice for kicks and giggles. Or use it to find the Doritos Link. That means within 20 years I should have like 102 and a half visits to this page just to find the Doritos. That's cool.

Blagh is a cool word. Cause it's Blah and Blog put together. I'm pretty sure that is all this is. A Blagh. A really bada one-a. Pretty bad. I'm like a fly, never know where it's going and really really realllllllllly annoying. That's why you just pull out your newspaper and swat this Blagh. Bleh.

Wind is cool. The End

HA, you thought I was done... No Dice. :P

"I'm the leader I say when it's done
.
.
.
Ok it's done"

Singing Out
Matt

5 comments:

Jenna said...

That's a pretty sweet TITLE, eh? ;) But you can keep your bag if I get the word right, I'm not in the mood for Doritos right now. But it made me smile and laugh when you did the quote from National Treasure...that one always makes me laugh!! :) Well, thanks for the blahg...
Love, Me.

Jordan Stout said...

yeah, i was gonna guess snorkel too

Unknown said...

White.
:)

Matt said...

Close Kiki but Jordan got it. White is a good guess though. I do say "I'm white" which is technically two words. But close. Oh, I just realized there is another single word I say in there... oops. See if you can find that one.

Jordan Stout said...

pichachu?