Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm now feel ready and I'm now can speak

 NThere is something about giving a farewell talk and just talking with friends for a long time that just makes me feel more ready then I ever have. It's actually going to happen and now I feel less scared. Feel more prepared because of friends who are supporting me. I'm ready to leave and even though I have so much to do before I leave. I don't feel rushed. Which probably is a bad thing. But I'm just letting you know that I ready. So don't worry about me. For those of you who will receive your mission calls while I'm gone. I expect a letter while I'm gone so I can know where you are going.

I'm so excited for friends and others going out. It's so cool and wonderful. I love it so much. Please keep me posted and I'll try to keep you posted about how a mission is in Brazil.

Singing Out
Matt

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Dear Elder Barry,
Thank you for your support, even though it is us who are "supposed" to give it. You will change lives over there, but I think most importantly you will change yourself. You are amazing, and I can feel your conviction when you say, "I am ready". I'll pray for you while you're gone. :)
Love, Me.