Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Because

Sitting in my bed room with plenty to do
But i'm kinda lazy
So I got on the computer not knowing what to do.
I read some random stuff and then started to type

This is what I got as you might be able to tell
It's not all that good you see but that is just because
This is just because there is no other reason
No rhyme or meaning or other junk to make any sense.

So please just don't worry I haven't gone insane
well mostly haven't gone but that adds to the mystery.
The mystery of why i'm still typing and why you are still reading.
Don't look at me, You're interested apparently.

Interested in strange rambling of a Tall, Weird kid.
But don't worry, it's not contagious.
Well I don't think it is, So you probably should stop.
Stop before you actually start to like this garbage.

But if you start to like it then ummm.
Woop de doo.
I'm personally not a fan
I'm just saying stuff

This probably doesn't qualify for anything really cool.
But between you and me
I'm gonna go jump in a pool.

Signing Out
Matt

No comments: