Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Summer Time

"Summer time, and the livin is easy." Too easy, It's like i don't have anything to do and i don't want to start anything too long cause i don't know what a day has in store for me. Think of it. Having nothing to do but only look forward to the couple of times you actually have something planned. But those are too far away to really think about. I mean come on, it's not like everyone has everything planned for every second of the day. And being graduated and all; all you want to do is just sit and be lazy. Start the summer out with a bang... Then what. I spend morning time just working and then about... now i'm done and have nothing to do.

I guess i could make a list of things to do and i'll put it on here for ideas for other people. I got this idea from a friend and she is totally awesome and since we are basically related i think i can put it too. Any how oppose this motion say NAY....*silence* YAY! Ok since no one opposes or since no one can oppose except me, lets get this show on the road... paper... internet.

-Music- I guess i could write something or do a music search. Spend a whole day on just music or spend as much as i want, I could even do it everyday if i was so inclined. But i guess it would get to a point where it would just be boring. How about music in moderation. That sounds good.

-Biking- I can go on bike rides and with friends too. But that can't happen everyday. Let the Planning begin.

-Video Games- I know WASTE OF TIME. But it gives me something to do so i don't get bored.

-Studying- I start school June 21 so this comes into play... then.

-FRISBEE- The best idea i could ever come up with. If i could multiply myself by like 13 then i'd go play a good game of 7 on 7. Man. A game against myself would be epic. But unfortunately no one has invented a cloning machine i guess that 7 VS. 7 Games of Matt must wait for the future. But this is another planning things. The Great Planning of 2010 will need to be planned... sometime.

-Learning not to be stuck up- As you can tell from the frisbee idea... moving on

-Exercise- This is a good idea. But i only can do it for like... 30 mins or maybe 60 mins. So... I guess will happen anyways.

-Swimming- WEEEEEE!!!!! PLANNING

-Piano- I just got a piano to play. For those of you who didn't know my parents have moved our grand piano to my cousins house cause she a piano performance major. But my Brother and Sister just moved in yesterday so they brought a piano... but the out of tune might not be very fun.

-Working more?- Who in their right minds would... but an idea.

-Bowling- PLAN

-Lazer Tag- Plan... again

Ooooo -Date- I guess could find someone to take on a date. Cheap dates will be the plan.

Signing out for now
Matt

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Dear Matt,

I like your list
I want to play
Please get the gist
Let's play today

If not today
Well, then, tomorrow
If that don't work
I'm full of sorrow!

Okay, so...lame, I know, but I'm free a lot, too. So let's play and hang like Twins do, eh? :)
Love, Me.