Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day

So as some might know I started College today. I'm all grow up and saving china... well... saving something. Let me just tell you a little about college... HOLY COW, IT'S BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!!! Ha ha, I keep learning things I need to do so that I don't get tickets and stuff. There is a lot of stuff... Wow, let me tell you somethings I learned so that you don't get a ticket or die at BYU... If that's where you're going.

1. If you are going to live at home you need to turn in this weird form that says you're living at home. It's strange. I mean if you live in Provo or Orem why do you need to turn in something that says I live at home. The paper says it's a declaration. I declare that I live at home... Well, it's kinda obvious... I live at a place where my family lives. Is it really that bad. I mean come on. If it was something else I guess it'd be bad but I live at home. H... O... M... E... Don't forget it.

2. For some reason you need a bike license... to.. park you bike? huh? logic? what? It's strange. I find it strange. It's so that the campus police know which bikes they can slash the tires or not. I can just see it... "Does this one have a license on it? It doesn't... well... *slash* Mwhahahahahaha"

3. College everywhere you get a lot of homework... first day and wow... I feel sorry for the people who don't have religion classes cause theirs are probably harder. My classes are Monday-Thursday. I have a Book of Mormon class form 9-9:50 in the JSB. Then i go to Mission Prep from 10-10:50 at the MARB. For those who don't know what those are then the JSB is the Joseph Smith Building and the MARB is the Martin Building... But i've never had so much homework and I only have two classes. I guess the word(s) of wisdom here are don't fall behind and do get overwelmed.

Also I'd suggest getting to know the campus before you go... I got semi lost... just a little bit though. Names like acronyms are confusing.

Signing Out
Matt

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That's a nice first schedule...lucky!! :) thanks for the tips, they're helpful... :)
Love, Me.

Tori Elizabeth said...

Love the tips especially number two, that evil laugh was just terrifying, and the way you are learning the language, that is very neat Matt.