Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'll miss you.

We all say it. We all say it a little to liberally too... It's usually accompanied with phrases of "let's hang out" or "Let's play". It's accompanied with feelings of good intentions. But we all know good intentions aren't going to get us anywhere. Good intentions are just intended. Intended is another way of say "I was going to do it, but then i didn't but it's the thought that counts right." I don't know but good thoughts and good intentions aren't going to keep a friendship alive.

To stay alive we need to actually act. Act on something we think/know is right. No more good intentions of hanging out. I challenge those who read this blog to act and to challenge those they see/meet/chat/text/talk to act. To go and make friendships, grow them stronger and get away from the computer. Shut it off. Don't use it for more than like an hour or less. Find something better to do. ACT. I commit to start growing my friendships. I commit to not using the computer more than is needful.

What do you commit?
Pass it on.

Signing Out
Matt

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I commit to the same. :) BTW...Text me when you get this and let's set something up for this weekend. :)
Love, Me.