Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Thought Process

So, I know some people are probably thinking how i Think... Think to think (Help help, We're sinking).Well... I don't know how to let you know how I think. I guess I'll just through... well type a bunch of random thoughts in my head to get them out.

"Steven Colbert really has things right, just gets to them in the weirdest and sometimes most disgusting ways."

"Strawberry's my favorite"

"If the healthy hand line forms here... where does the unhealthy hand line start?"

I know this really doesn't help you understand... but it's fun.

"2+2=fish
fish=food
food=good
good=alive
therefore we find that
2+2=alive."

"My sister is the most awesome person I know, I always learn so much from her. For example she wears her CTR ring so that the CTR is facing herself so it reminds her to choose the right. I know it's not a lot and it probably doesn't make sense but I always thought I'd wear my CTR facing away from me so it could remind others to Choose the Right. A subtle difference I know but Now I try to wear mine facing towards me cause I realized that to 'make the world a better place, take a look at YOURSELF. Then make the change' (Man in the Mirror)"

"I think kids have more wisdom than adults. We think that we need to teach kids the right way which we should be through examples and such. But sometimes we need to slow down and listen to our child because they are amazing. They have taught me so much"

"The moon is amazing tonight"

"Mars is bright tonight (Harry Potter Number something)"

I can never choose a favorite character from the Book of Mormon because they all have done through so much and a lot of them are filled with the Spirit. I'd just pick all of them somehow. They are all amazing."

"I need to somehow work on music or learning something more music related"

"OOOOO... I'm kinda teaching myself the drums. I just play with them and get rhythms down and work on becoming better. It helps me to not be boring during the summer... not lazy."

Signing Out
Matt

3 comments:

Jordan Stout said...

dude, how'd you get that feed the fish thing at the bottom?

Josie Juárez said...

Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts. Your thoughts get me thinking. In general, but I was talking about these ones. :)

2+2 is always alive...

Do you have a drum set at your house? 'Cause Calvin's has been sitting in a closet pretty much since he left... Maybe you could babysit it until you leave? You probably can if you'd like to. I dunno.

Oh, and Harry Potter One. ;)

Matt said...

I actually do have a drum set. It's not super good but it's something.

Jordan, If you look into the gadgets on the blogger edit pages and stuff, you'll find it under most used or most popular or something like that.