Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lego Man and Forgetting Sleep,

I didn't post Saturday...

Sue me

No takers? Good cause I have nothing to be taken or anything that can be taken... well i guess you can take the things that i claim are mine... but really they aren't... but then you'd have to sue my family. So that wouldn't work.

I haven't really told much about graduating and stuff like that. well here it is.

Gradiation... twas fun. Well, honestly I thought it was a waste of time for about one tiny little thing. I really think Gradiation is for the parents sake. It's so they can think "oh my cute little child is all grow up and savin China" (Movie Quote... Guess?) But seriously, what teenager really wants to sit for an hour and a half procession with rehearsals and everything inbetween? It's proposterous.

I think the best parts of this Gradiation had three parts.

Part 1: Song 1
When you're weary, Feelin small? It's so great. I love it. That song just has so much meaning in my life. I sang it my sophomore year with Mr. Mendenhall and it was the best thing ever. I loved it especially that year cause there weren't any solos. Everytime there was a solo we sang as a group. But I bet since we had a choir of 28ish people then it would be easier to mix and blend and make it sound awesome. It's great cause we really never had the feeling that we were better than each other and we all just grew closer. But that song is such an amazing song with such an awesome groove in it. So I just got in the groove and forgot everything and probably sounded really gross which i do... a lot... all the time... Moving on

Part 2: Lego Man
Just a short little side note. A bunch of the seniors gave Principle Ray legos. You could tell when he got one cause right after he congratulated someone who gave him a lego. With the ease of a principle who has done this before, he'd switch the lego into his other hand and into his pocket. I thought it was brilliant.

Part 3: Song AWESOME
BOOOOOOM!!!!!

The End of Gradiation

That night AFTER Gradiation we had a senior all night party which was pretty much the bomb. Forgetting sleep you say... well that's not what that's about. Senior all night party was the best because i played basketball literally all night. I'd say over half of the time i spent at the party was spent playing basketball and was spent getting reeeeeallllly sweaty. But there were times they made us stop and go to an activity.

The activity that I say in 'Forgetting Sleep' is the hypnosis activity. A guy came and hypnotized people. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever and i'd love to do it. But he never choose me. Sad. But it was really awesome to watch the people who were hypnotized. They were FUNNY!!!! Awesomely funny. I'd want to watch it again and again.

Well... that's about all i can really think to talk about or really have time to talk about now.

Singing out
Matt

No comments: