Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mission Post (Point and Laugh)

This is me posting a post to the posting future. Futurific post. This is also me laughing at you because Lets say it's December 20th 2010. In Utah it's probably a balmy 20 degrees with snow covering the ground and who cares. Well in Brazil It's a freezing 90 something degrees and oh my gosh, It's so cold right ;) Basically I'm making fun of you cause i'm probably in the best weather ever. This is me just saying also that i'm not blogging on my mission so don't worry. I made this post on June 20th 2010. This schedule thing is pretty much brilliant. I guess i'm having the time of my life. Oh, and definitely i need to make fun of the friends in Idaho... A warm 15 degrees with a wind chill of 30. So it feels like a summers day -15 degrees. Man. You must be living the life. Live it well. Live it good.

Stay Strong. Smile. Don't Do Drugs. The Church is true. Hope you like my future posts. There will be plenty to read for the next to years of these future posts and of I send my mom to put on this blog.

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: