Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mission Post (Don't Worry)

 Ha ha, So what doing here is scheduling a post to post on August 27th 2010. Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm in the MTC. You're probably thinking why is there a post on his blog. Well today is really June 20th, 2010. I'm just giving you a little somethin' somethin' to look forward to while i'm gone. I know, a little strange, but keep checkin the blog to see if somethings strange happens. I think I'll be giving my mom my blog stuff and she'll post letters on here. Hopefully it'll work and we'll both remember. I'm sure this wont have any meaning to some of you but IF you receive a mission call or get married while i'm gone... I better get a letter or an email to whatever email I have then. That too will most likely be posted in the blog somewhere. Oh, Check out the pages too. I think i'll put things there for you to look at and behold the awesomeness... Probably just contact info and other stuff like the email i'm supposed to give you or something... But please do check and have a wonderful 2 years. I'll hopefully see you later... unless you randomly fall off the face of the earth.

I wonder if I can get that now?
 Well now meaning June 20th 2010

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: