Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hibbie Jibbies

So It's been another week and I can't believe it. It's all going by so very fast. wow.

Hello my family.
So Yes, I've been in this area for about 5 months now... I'm getting the idea that God wants me to learn something while I'm here. I'm still trying to figure out what it is but concerteza (certantly) I will learn what I need to this week. We will be having a Conferencia da zona com Presidente. It's going to be great. They want us to come to the conference with questions about being a better missionary and the things we need to do. I'm pretty sure that we are going to have fun.

I'm sending some pictures from a service project that we did today. Yes... that thing on the blade is a giant spider, and the service project was full of them hanging from the trees... I had the hibby jibbies during the service project but in the end the members there took us to a little beautiful stream. It was wonderful.

I don't really have any juicy stuff. Everything that I would want to tell you, I don't feel comfortable telling because they involve experiences that lets me know that satan is working overtime to knock the missionaries out one by one. It comforting to know that I have God on my side and the I have been "set apart", Set apart from the world and everything that goes with it. I'm learning how to be better and work better this week.

This week the zone put a challenge up. Do 25 contacts everyday for the rest of the transfer. It's been pretty cool to see the people that we meet. We are changing and opening up to all the chances we have to talk with everyone. It's been so great. I'm sure that I'm changing. Actually I know that I'm changing. I'm glad I'm changing. I'm working better, working harder and being a better missionary.

Today I was studying about how we need to be devastated when an investigator doesn't read the Book of Mormon. I learned that I need to help them realize that they are doing this to their own souls. Everything that they choose is either for their salvation or the other way around.

Endure to the End
Te Amo
Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: