Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Changing

Well, today I don't have a lot of time to write.

Dear Family
I love you
The mission conference was amazing... unfourtunatly, this was the last meeting we will have with President Pizzirani. He has 1 more Sunday before he leaves and we get a new Mission President.
I'm learning that I love to teach. I love adapting the lesson to our investigator. I had a cool experience to adapt the lesson to a child that was disrupting the lesson. We taught about how children are pure and what we need to do to be pure too.
It's srange to think that it's been about 10 months since I've left the USA. It seems so short but so long.I am loving the mission. I have changed so much and I'm so glad for the opportunity to change and be a better person. I'm learning how to focus and just work. Get in a mood to work. I'm learning how to work with companions that don't want to work. I'm learning how to study and even how to sleep. Do excerises everyday, have more self-control. I understand more doctrine and how it will change my life. I'm so grateful for the mission
I love you
Endure to the End
Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: