Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Don't look for the bad things in life..."

Dear family,
Hello again. It's another day. It's a beautiful day. (wow, music just pops into my head so fast.)

So my mission has been going wonderfully awesome. Not much more to say about it. It has been a wonderfull experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love everything about it... Working, P-day, recieving letters, baptizing, help others, serving, eating (yes the food is awesome, Beans and rice every day YES!!!!) I don't have anything to complain about and that's not why I'm here. I heard a quote that I loved. It goes along the lines of "Don't look for the bad things in life and in other people because the things you see will become the things you do." So basically don't complain. Always look on the brightside of life. It's just so much easier to do it that way.


So Jeferson, we have to pass by there tomorrow, but he's great. I also met another Jeferson yesterday so we are definately going there. I will help all the Jefersons in this area, well all that I can find. But the other Jeferson from the story is great. He went to church again and I want to help him go to church next week with a white shirt and tie. He's a less-active. So that will be cool. His mom (not a member) is a little bit resistant because she doesn't want to make a commitment to stop drinking. She says that if her friends come over and invite her, she'll go. She knows that if she makes the commintment and then breaks it, her life will be worse. So we need to help her take courage and endure to the end.


Wow, I am so glad that I only played video games at night or with friends and I actually had friends and stuff to do during the day. More like video games were just a pass time with friends so... I'm glad that all my friends like to be active too. Playing frisbee and things like that. Being more active and talkative. Just to think what would of happend if mom let me stay downstairs playing video games. I would be very anti-social... I would not like that. I've made a goal that when I go home to play a lot less. A lot less video games. A lot less of that and be a lot more pro-ativo (pro-active).

The mission is an amazing experience. I have learned so many things being here. So many lessons that if I wouldn't have gone... wow... I would be a little people shyer (if that's a word) I love talking to people, I love a different language. I love this place. It's so awesome. I have learned so much. I would wish this for everyone. This opportunity.



Endure to the End

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: