Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pictures of Sobradinho

This is a picture of Sobradinho 1 at the top of one of the hills. I just want to swat the idea that Brasil is a Jungle. It's really quite normal and not as dangerous as people think. I really do like this city though. It's so beautiful. I really hope I can come back to just visit someday. Like in 2014 when the World Cup happens here in Brasil. I would love to come back and visit. Actually I would love to come back and visit anyday. This is usually how I look at night when we get home. I think it's funny that my legs are hanging off the bed... (Unfortunately I posed for this one too.)
This is our chapel that we go to church every Sunday. It's so beautiful and amazing. It's actually quite old. It's been here for about 30 years I think.
This is me and my companion. Yes, we did pose for this picture.

No comments: