Pages

Monday, February 06, 2012

Tender Mercies

Dear Fam,

Mom, it was strange to see "sent from my IPad at the bottom of every email. Since when does my mom know anything about technology.

Well, we are in our last week of the transfers and it looks like everything is going up. Looking up and going. We have about 6 men we are working with that can go to church this Sunday and we have a young man who wants to get baptized this week. We did his baptismal fecha the other day and we will return tonight to talk with his mom and get her to sign it. This kids name is Maicon. Remember him? His mom basically kicked us out and didn't want us to come back. After 4 weeks, Maicon went to church saying that his mom will let him get baptized. We are pretty excited. Tender Mercies.

We are teaching 6 men
FĂȘlix, Cicero, Savio, Hernando, Lucas, Gerson and then have some others. Waldivino, ArĂ­ and Meikon.

This is the biggest group of men I have ever taught in my mission. 3 or four of them have accepted baptism. It's way cool to see them grow and change too.

Dang, carry everything around again. Man, I don't know if my suitcases will handle it. But I'll find a way.

Well, I honestly don't have any more news this week. I'm just tired from playing soccer.

Sorry, I don't have more news.

Endure to the End

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: