Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lord Prepares

Hello, hello, hello I am your blessed Elder Barry...

...and I'm doing great.

I love the Spirit, it has helped me so much in my mission. It has helped me through lessons and to be strong when everything around you is falling into pieces. It's comforting to know that the Lord is on my side.

Yes, I got the shoes... thanks mom. Do you think you could send me more deodorant? Old Spice, Agua reef? I would love it. By the way... I probably need to send more photos about my clothing that has died so you can order some new stuff.

Mom, keep praying that I will learn everything that I need, because I need it. I don't want an easy mission. I want it to be as hard as possible.

I don't have much to say about my week. Really it's been problem after problem.

Well good news. Our new mission president has arrived and we had interviews with him and he reminds me a lot of Dad. I bet he has a hilarious sense of humor that we haven't caught yet. I loved the interview with him because I felt so calm and so good after. I've also had that chance to talk with him some other times and I'm so happy to be serving here.

I've been learning that the Lord will prepare. Any situation, I will be prepared beforehand to deal with it. Just know that I am being prepared. I don't know for what... but something is coming.

We've been having troubles finding new investigators in this area for a while. I feel at every door that I already knocked there. But it's always a good surprise to knock and come to find out that I have never knocked there.

Well, I'm sorry that this isn't a really juicy letter. I got caught up writing a letter to the Presidente.

Endure to the End
Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: