Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Val Pal









Hello!!

"I'm an uncle...." (Falls flat on his back)

CONGRATS!!!!!! VER!!!!! YAY. Alyssa Jayne is such a beautiful name. I can wait to get to know her.

Valparaíso is pretty good. I just think its funny how Elder Mace got sent to the same city... well the same city in another country... but its close enough eh?

This is my first companion that is younger than I am. For 1 year I have always had missionaries older than me. But still... this missionary, my companion has already been to College for 1 year. He went to BYU-I (DO) so he knows how to study. He's pretty awesome. I love working with him... The hardest part is that I can't read him. I always had companions easy to read... this one is a little different. But maybe it's because he's new in the mission and is learning Portuguese still.

Yes, I'm cold. But it's not extremely cold... I think I've just gotten used to the weather here... so anything below 70 is cold... But I'm great. Mom, I must admit. Those giant jackets that we bought... I don't think I'm ever going to use them... Do you want me to send them home? I got in the new house and some missionary left a good little light weight jacket... The ones I brought are good for Utah winters... Not winter in Brazil because here... well it's only cold in the morning and a little at night... but during the day... it's still hot... and It not practical to carry around the giant Jackets...

The computer I'm on won’t let me send home photos. But don't worry. I'll try something different.

Well we have an amazing investigator that is definitely going to be baptized. His name is Renan and he is so awesome. He lived in Russia for 1 year and a half and knows a little bit of French, Spanish, Italian and English. He's way smart and just loves the church. He loves to study and loves new things. He is always trying to learn more every day. He's trying to get a D&C so that he can study more.

With all my love

Endure to the End

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: