Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good Planners

Minha Querida família, I don't know if I spelled that right but anyways... continue. I love you so much. Can you believe that I've been on a mission for 8 months already. I can't believe it. It's so amazing. Everything just is moving so fast. I don't know what to do... I'm learning and growing and you all probably won't believe it when I get home but I'm changing so much here in the mission. Wow. I think back to before the mission and into my senior year in High School and I am not the same person. Brasil is amazing... have I told you that? I love this place. Me and my companion have decided to change how we work and how we do things because we are not getting results in this area right now. We need to change. I have a quote a friend sent me that I love. "If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten." It's so true. If you want to change anything in your life for the better. The time to change was yesterday. I'm starting to learn the importance of using the Area Book here. For the past 4 weeks we haven't had any papers to update anything so we just left the area book to the side. But now we realize that the reason why we don't have results is because we are being grateful for the things we already have and the people we have already found. So we have started making all the records of all the people that we have taught in the past 4 weeks. This is where I learned that I need to keep a good planner. I'm glad that I write down those things in the planner. It has made this process so much easier. I love you all. This week has been really fast, before you know it this letter will be coming again. Endure to the End Signing OutElder Barry

No comments: