Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mission Post (Mission)

I'm pretty sure when I started my mission that I wasn't ready. But by now I'm pretty sure I'm I ok and having a grand ol' time. I'm probably loving it right now and the mission is just flying by. Not much to report cause I'm writing this on July 26th 2010 in the Library of BYU. So... I don't know what will be happening to me within a couple of years. But this is just a fun thing to do. Schedule them so they post forever and a half ahead. This will post two years after I wrote this. Cool eh? So I don't need to worry about it and you can be entertained with my randomness and think this is awesome. So I'll see you when I get home. I'll post something about being home and how weird it will be to be home. But we don't know that yet.

Singing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: