Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

Dear Fam,All is well in Zion, It's not too hot. We are actually in Winter right now... but that just means there's wind and that it doesn't rain. I actually can't remember that last time it rained here... but that's not a surprise because i'm not remembering anything as of late.

Sr. Andrade did not get baptized but he went to the Ward Conference and loved it. He's going to get baptized but I don't know when. He just needs to feel ready.
To my surprise the Bishop didn't change. But the Elders quorum president changed and the ward boundaries changed so that next week they will need to call a new Relief Society President and a new Primary President. That was crazy. There were a lot of changed and not the way I expected it to happened. Our area is now a little bit smaller.

I'm trying to remember what happened during the week but I can't remember. As of late, like I said at the beginning, I'm not remembering things any more. All I remember is laughing a lot with my companion, walking and working. I did have a strange dream once but now it just seems like a blur. Everything just seems like a blur. It goes by so fast.

I got a letter from Elder Hodges that I read today and it seems like yesterday that he left, actually yesterday was when I left. He left between yesterday and today. But he said that he was getting close to him 1 year mark, that about blew my mind.

Today I was reading the general Conference talks from 2010. The one in April. I learned that adversity is just part of life. It will always come. It's the between part of "Once upon a time" and "Happily Ever After". It's necissary.
I love you all.

Endure to the end
See you in 3 weeks.

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: