Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Transfer - Pedregal

Caro Família


It is 15:30 hours and I'm doing good... and you?


So, news. I have been transfered again. I left Valparaíso (which probably is my favorite area up to now in all my mission, I was sad but I know that the Lord needs me somewhere else) and I am now in Pedregal. Pedregal is just a hill... from what I've seen in the last 2 hours... I think I'm going to have pretty toned legs after this area. Wow... Hills, hills and more hills. This area is famous in breaking missionaries too. There was a missionary who broke his foot here and also an other who got knee problems from this place. I'll take pictures of the crazy hills for you... They literally are crazy... you will get tired just from looking at them.


I don't know anything about the area, nothing about my companion except that his name is Elder Johnson and he is from Ogden, Utah. Elder Johnson has about 1 year and 6 months on the mission and from what I've seen this transfer is going to be awesome.


Pedregal is a branch but it is really close to becoming a ward. Really, really close. This place (from what I've heard) is just a miracle. It's growing so fast and the branch is working so hard. We will see what happens... I'm excited to be here.


I want to do an activity with you.


Grab a paper


Write down something that is really noble, something that is noble to do or to say. Anything and everything.


John 15:13 is a good and noble thing.


Matthew 22:36-40 is also something noble and is actually a commandment.


There are many things that are noble in our lives. Many many things. Just remember to do them. Do the right things. Be noble


Endure to the End


Te amo


Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: