Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Forgiveness

Hello my dear family,

So I'm not as tired today, So this letter will probably be a lot better. I hope.

The only problem is that I have no clue where to start from. I don't know.

Well, today we had interviews with our president and that was pretty fun. Also the Sister of the mission went and looked at our house and let me tell you, it was not very good. Our house is pretty much a mess. From other missionaries to us. We just haven't cleaned it up yet. We started and halfway through our process, Sister Gaertner went to our house. So that might be an interesting thing for you to hear. I'm still working on those clean organized skills unfortunately.

So yeah. Mission.

So in the area I'm working in right now I have only worked about 3 full days. Because of sickness, trainings, district meeting and trades I haven't had a lot of time in my area. After 2 weeks, I don't know any of the members... yet. But I will get to know them and me and my companion have high hopes that we will get done what needs to be done.

So lately I have read "the Miracle of forgiveness" Wow!!! That is a great book. It is so spiritually strong and is amazing. I loved it so much. The way it is written is so good and I loved learning about Forgiveness that we have for the wrong things we do. I am working to be better everyday so that I can help God even more everyday.

Well I Love you

Endure to the End

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: