Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Week Left!

Another week. Another awesome week. And it flew by. So what to write about? I´m not sure. Proselyting was way fun (noticed I spelt it right?) (NOTICE WHAT HE MISSPELLED! SO FUNNY.) Yes, I could understand mostly what people said and we did pretty good. We are pretty sure that two people are going to read the Book of Mormon and 1 might. So. I think all in all it was a mission complete. Nothing else to say though. Kinda awesome. I really don´t have much to send this week. Except that I only have a week left here at the CTM. You might not get a letter from me next week cause I´m flying to the best mission ever. My district would disagree though. They all are going to Curitiba. But mine is better and I´m so excited to go and so ready to go, too. I´m going to leave you with something that I wrote down in my LSJ1. (Little Study Journal 1) On Sunday we had a fast and testimony meeting and one of the Elders said something that really hit me. Usually when people talk about missions they say we are giving up two years of our lives. Well he said `We aren´t giving up two years, we are still living (and enjoying) life.´ It´s so true. I´m not giving up anything. So when you are going on a mission. Enjoy it. Because really you aren´t giving up anything. You´re gaining more. Becoming better and stronger. Endure to the End Signing Out Elder Barry

No comments: