Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Training

Dear Fam Bam,
All it well. Greeting. I'm still alive.
Mother's day is getting closer so I'll see you all on skype... maybe... if a member actually has one here. But it all comes down to it. I'll hear you here soon.

I'm doing wonderful here in Brasil. I can't believe how fast time flies. I just had an excellent transfer with my Companion and we are about to enter into the next. To Infinity and Beyond!! He's way amazing and I just learned that his dad is going to pass through Utah in August and that he has a bunch of uncles that live right around that area. We are way excited to plan and to work another transfer together. We just ended a 5 week transfer to we are starting the 2nd transfer on week 6 of the training but literally a whole bunch of the stuff we are studying, he already knows it. I feel like I'm the one being trained. Not him. He's the trainer here. It's pretty fun.

We are still finding people but none of them are going to church. We are really having a hard time in taking people to church. People say they will go and then don't. We are still going but it's hard when people don't follow through with their words.

Alright, So this week we had a visit of Elder Clayton from the Seventy and that was pretty cool. He talked about being a missionary that helps people enter into the church to stay in the church. He talked about how Baptizing and Reactivating are the same thing and should have equal importance. So me and Elder CondorĂ­ are doing our best to do everything and learn a better way to do it. The meeting was amazing. I loved it. Sister Clayton talked about D&C section 31 and how it gives promises and tells us what we should do as missionaries. Read D&C 31. It's great.

Endure to the End

Signing Out
Elder Barry
Eating Acai berries with Elder Condori.  It's a favorite of Matt's.

No comments: