Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TRAINING

Dear Fam,

I resent that email from 2 weeks ago and on top of that, I'm sending this one as well.

Woah, Leah is 13? That is soooo cool. It's a little strange to me too. She's gotten old. She's an oldie... well almost. I honestly will be really surprised to see everyone when I get home. They will all be grown up and savin' China.

So transfers are this week and I was desobrigado. I was released from being a Zone Leader... I'm actually excited because being a zone leader is really tiring. I left Pedregal and I'm going to Ceilandia 1b. I'm going to be a normal senior. Well almost a normal senior... I'm going to train... I can't believe it. This is basically the calling that I've always wanted to try. Wow, I'm going to get my companion on Wednesday. It has a 50ish% chance of being american 35ish% chance of being brasilian and a 15ish% chance of being argentinan. You will get to know... next week. So don't forget to look in on that. :D

I don't think I got a package yet. I haven't heard anything. I hope it's coming. It's getting closer and closer everyday... well should be getting closer.

Cancer Free is good.

I hope Jekyll island doesn't turn into Hyde Island at random times cause that could get dangerous.

Well, All is good right now. Just to tell you those three people didn't get baptized but one of them still wants to get baptized. I don't know when but before I left she said that she wanted to get baptized and that the church is fullfilling all of her dreams that she had when she was a girl. I hope it all works out now.

I honestly don't know what to write this week because I'm in a new area and I know nothing about this area. Actually I'm not in my area yet. I'm in an area about 5 minutes ish from my area.

Endure to the End

Signing Out

Elder Barry

No comments: