Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sorry

Dear family,

Sorry... unfortantely that is the first word of this email.

My companion and I are so tired. Today we played soccer as a zone and we are barely getting through our emails. My companion is just typing with one hand because he's exhausted. To put more on top we helped move a family this week too. It was amazing. They needed it Elder Johnson and I loved doing it. But now all the physical stuff is getting to me. Moving on Saturday, soccer today... I'm about ready to fall asleep... But Endure to the End is always the motto.

I learned some unhappy news. You know how the mail was on strike here. Well since there were so many letters. A lot of places threw away about 80% of the letters. Sorry if you sent a letter fam. It probably was thrown away.

We have an investigator who is really good. He was a reference of a member. He went to church and loved it. We need to work with him a little bit more. He has little problems with A palavra de Sabedoria (The word of Wisdom) but he really wants to change his life. His name (get ready) is Mike Tyson. I couldn't believe my ears when he said that. His dad named him Mike Tyson. But he'll definately get baptized some day.

Edicarlos is doing fine. We are excited because he won't work this Sunday and he can go to church. We are really excited for him to actually go and experience church.

I was studying in the "First World Training Leadership Meeting". There is a talk by President Gordon B. Hinckley where he talks about missionary work. It is an amazing talk. I loved it. It talks about all aspects of missionary work from members to the missionaries themselves.

I love you.

Every single one of you.

Endure to the End

Signing Out
Elder Barry

No comments: