Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Half of Always Time

Sometimes i just sit down and like to type whatever comes to mind.
Usually i know that people are going to read my thoughts and
Usually i steer away from things like that.
Most of the time i say the wrong thing
Often i find that i say the wrong things
Usually i can fix the wrong things but
Sometimes i fail.
Most of the time i pick myself up
Usually i grow up stonger
Often i even mature a little
Sometimes i'm bipolar
Often i'm not
Most of the time i'm me
Usually i'm not
Sometimes i don't even know that i'm saying
Often it's while writing on a blog
Most of the time it's around this time
Usually... I just stop.

Signing out
Matt

2 comments:

Josie Juárez said...

So,

this one time I read your post, and that made me really want to put a comment on it. So I clicked the comment button. But then I encountered a hiccup: I'd go to type a comment, and I just didn't get anything out. This may have come, in part, as a result of my most recent sleep experience, but I think it's mostly from the post on which I was trying to comment. I reread what you'd written, and tried to type. And tried again.
And read again.

And again.

And I re-tried to type, but I just didn't have a way to say what I wanted. Somehow, it brought a tightness to the corners of my mouth, and I smiled. I think because I was amused that I hadn't any way of getting/saying/typing what I wanted to.

So instead of continuing to not type, I typed for you the story, and hoped that you would get it. I can at least tell you that it was... "positive feedback", I think... ... if that makes any sense.

And thanks. Especially for the smile.

Sorry for the long comment... (I guess that's what happens when I can't type?)

Tori Elizabeth said...

I almost got confused... but I like this post for reasons i don't know.